Rendez-vous in Rennes
Just two hours from Paris by high-speed train, a short flight away, and less than an hour’s drive from the coast and Brittany’s finest attractions, Rennes boasts a 2,000 year old history, a wealth of well-maintained heritage and a lively cultural scene thanks to its 60,000 students.
Internationally renowned for its Transmusicales music festival, Brittany’s capital moves to the beat of its many festivals all year round.
And every Saturday morning, the Marché des Lices – France’s 2nd largest market – brings in over 300 local and regional farmers, as well as food producers.
Not to be missed in Rennes :
Discovering Rennes, Brittany's capital (week-end from 44€ per person)
This package includes :
- Hotel accomodation for 2 people for 1 or 2 nights in a double room, including breakfast
- 2 Rennes Metropole City Pass*
*This pass, which is valid for 2 days, combines :
- Free admission to the top cultural sites in Rennes, such as : The Champs Libres (Museum of Brittany and Scientific cultural Centre), the Fine Arts Museum, guided tour of Rennes, and the Parlement building
- Reductions on leisure activities, shows and concerts
- Reduced fares for bus and metro rides
(Price of the city pass on its own : 13€)
These tours take you through 8 emblematic places, allowing you to discover the heritage of the city in a simple, lively way at your own pace. English audioguided tours are available at the Tourist Office for 4.50€.
Rennes Tourist Office
11 rue Saint-Yves
35064 Rennes Cedex
Tel : +33 (0) 2 99 67 11 11